**Revived** Forum Member Map

I changed my email and lost my old password to my old account months ago so I started fresh with this one. I was living in Cut Bank Montana and have recently moved to Riverton Wyoming. So if you could drop a pin for me i would really appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

I changed my email and lost my old password to my old account months ago so I started fresh with this one. I was living in Cut Bank Montana and have recently moved to Riverton Wyoming. So if you could drop a pin for me i would really appreciate it.

Thanks for the update, KIMBER! Got you added to the map at Riverton, and removed the old username from the Cut Bank location.

Pls add me! Brand spanking new so even rusted beer cans make me happy!

Farmington Hills, MI

Fisher F22

Anything at all!

Add me as well, please. My old hunting buddy passed away. Would like to have another one as I have some health issues that concern me when I'm out by myself. I have a Tessoro right now, and will be adding a Equinox 800 shortly. I'll hunt anything with anyone.

Rifle, Colorado. Please post my phone number as well if ya want. 970-620-5659.

Add me as well, please. My old hunting buddy passed away. Would like to have another one as I have some health issues that concern me when I'm out by myself. I have a Tessoro right now, and will be adding a Equinox 800 shortly. I'll hunt anything with anyone.

Rifle, Colorado. Please post my phone number as well if ya want.

Got you added, raptortrapper. I left off the phone number - I recommend folks who are interested in hunting with anyone from the map to contact each other through Private Message first.

Thanks!

Member Map

Airmet

Great map and Idea , TY !!!!

Could you add me to Charlotte, NC

3030, Nox 8
Park, Relic, coin shooting, beach
Joe M name

Thanks again

Airmet

Great map and Idea , TY !!!!

Could you add me to Charlotte, NC

3030, Nox 8
Park, Relic, coin shooting, beach
Joe M name

Thanks again

Thanks Joe, although I can't take credit - I'm just carrying on Zerosum's good idea :cool3: Anyways, got you marked on the map!

Love the avatar, btw - Detectorists was a great show!

Hi there!

I recently moved from Dubai, UAE to Hanoi, Vietnam. Can you please move my pin there as I'd love to meet up with fellow dirt-fishers (assuming there are any in Hanoi).

I'm into land and beach detecting but mostly experienced with cobs, coins, and relic hunting on land. I use both my Minelab Equinox 800, a CZ-21, Garrett Carrot pinpointer, and my new toy is a Blu3 Nemo for underwater detecting.

My wife detects with me also and likes her Garrett AT Pro.

Hi there!

I recently moved from Dubai, UAE to Hanoi, Vietnam. Can you please move my pin there as I'd love to meet up with fellow dirt-fishers (assuming there are any in Hanoi).

I'm into land and beach detecting but mostly experienced with cobs, coins, and relic hunting on land. I use both my Minelab Equinox 800, a CZ-21, Garrett Carrot pinpointer, and my new toy is a Blu3 Nemo for underwater detecting.

My wife detects with me also and likes her Garrett AT Pro.

Got ya moved! Some pretty exotic locales for you - that’s gotta make for some interesting hunting!

Would you add one for me?

Houston, Texas area

I'm right by Hobby Airport. Either Telephone Rd at Airport Blvd or 29.654883, -95.287857 would do. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom