Can't say enough about the Aukey EP B80 wireless earbuds.

tinsmith

Elite Member
I had to remark here on these Aukeys for those who may be considering a wireless pair of phones. I can say at least with the Nox 600 these B80's work great! I go to the park, pull the suspenders with all I carry afttached and throw em on. Then pull the Aukeys out of the pocket alongside the backpack I carry all in. (Backpack stays in the van) the detector, Nox 600, is turned on and all I have to do is turn on the earbuds and in about 10 seconds maybe less they pair to the detector. Done. the Nox bluetooth stays on the way I left it. They just work and is so easy. Before I purchased the Aukeys I thought well on it because I figured it's going to be time screwing around with them getting them setup everytime out. I'm very pleased it's not any time lost at all. In fact I bet it's faster than settling up wired headphones. Once detecting I quickly forget the buds are on, they feel fine. Sound is good. If you're thinking about these, for the money, you can't go wrong. I have no affiliation with anyone selling them or a company that makes and sells them. I'm just a retired guy whos giving a review here in the FMDF where it's useful. I was thinking about saying something cause I enjoyed the Aukeys so much lately. HH and GLuck.

I just got mine. Someone posted about a big discount on Amazon and I took advantage of it. They were only $20. I haven't used them hunting yet but they sound good in the yard.

Cliff

These are great. I have 4 pairs now :) Only one in use. One is for my hunting buddy for Christmas, and the others are going to be spares.

they're still at 20 bucks on Amazon if you clip the coupon

aukey

I bought these too, but haven't got around to pairing them up to my 800. What is the process to get them to pair?

I bought these too, but haven't got around to pairing them up to my 800. What is the process to get them to pair?
Press and hold the Nox bluetooth button until it blinks. Press and hold the power button on the buds until they go into pairing mode and just wait a few seconds.

Cliff

Press and hold the Nox bluetooth button until it blinks. Press and hold the power button on the buds until they go into pairing mode and just wait a few seconds.

Cliff

That's really helpfull. I appreciate that. I couldn't pass up the deal, but I'm a creature of habit. Don't want to waste 10 minutes trying to figure it out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom