• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED ALL***Bring On Summer Modifications***MERGED HERE

contest

Folks, This contest has to be changed another time. I am sorry. I had absolutely NO idea it would go on this long.

The problem is I have already bought the Equinox from Phil and the scoop from Chuck. Chuck is no longer in the scoop business. So I can't get my money back and it has been over a year and I don't think Phil would like to return the money for the detector. I don't need three Equinox machines or 3 scoops.

I can no longer give cash instead of the prizes. I am thinking of making a whole new contest that is easier. But at this time I have to rescind the cash offer. Sorry
How can any one complain about a free prize , free is free .

Can you rescind the rule that if you won a scoop previously you can't win one again?

Just kidding.

Appreciate any kind of free contest, regardless of the prize. Thanks again! I tried my best, but I did miss a few weeks worth of guesses. Hopefully a winner is crowned soon!

What is there to complain about ? Your contest is extremely generous even without the cash option ! :thumbsup:

I am guessing the contest is the same for this week as far as how we enter.

Sweet

Apologize for free. Forget about it. Phil sells the best water bag around also. Heck buy a carrot from him too.

If there’s one thing we’ve been reminded of it’s the difficulty of guessing lotteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no problem at all with no cash. The NOX is a very generous prize. I just wish I would hurry up and win the danged thing. I am getting tired of waiting for my new machine LOL

All good Scuba. It is still exciting to even have the possibility of winning a brand new detector! much appreciated either way!

Folks.

This has gone on long enough. Lets get a winner. If NO winner this week feel free to pick SEVEN NUMBERS for EACH GUESS.

If you have enough posts to make 4 guesses post FOUR guesses of SEVEN numbers

If you have enough posts to make 8 guesses, post EIGHT guesses of SEVEN NUMBERS.

You still only have to match THREE numbers and come close to the last as in the original contest.

The last number (MB) CANNOT interchanged with any of the others.

I have not been making sure everyone has made enough posts BEFORE they guess. However if we have a winner you will know I will check to make sure EVERY RULE was followed. If you think you won but didn't follow a rule don't be upset if you are disqualified.

Good luck to all and lets move on to something different!!

Thanks for the modification...we should certainly have a winner this week...that makes the odds very favorable. ~1:131

It also makes certain that at least one set of my original numbers will hit LOL

This has been a fun contest Scuba...thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom