(Heavy)

Elite Member
<---vids

V3i, 32 VDI, volleyball sand, surface find

100_1429-1.jpg

OH YEA! a Weener hotwheels who's got one of these umm
imagesCAP0KZ4V.jpg

100_1432-1.jpg

LOL, love the weiner-mobile. What brand is that :?:, not a Hot Wheels is it?

yes, HotWheels:yes:

well the last two trips have been plated or fools bling so I must be getting close to the real thing soon dontcha think

I can't believe you haven't found any real stuff yet. Sheesh. Nice either way. I find fake bling almost every time I go out.

I can't believe you haven't found any real stuff yet. Sheesh. Nice either way. I find fake bling almost every time I go out.

You are talking about gold. I'm satisfied with the many silver pieces found since membership and have come to expect them on any days hunt but yes, gold other than plated has eluded me. If you saw my trash you would know I'm lookiing :yes:

This might be my only drive, quest, mission for the moment and I fear without it I might shut down and stop hunting. I like to win, succeed, achieve and usually when a paticular goal is accomplished I seek a new quests, mix it up, change hobbies etc.

I never held a job for long as a young man or stayed in the same state forever. I would exchange women like socks, a jack of all trades but master of none, yet I always had a guardian angel pushing me out of harms way before disaster struck. I miss the gypsy nomad lifestyle but time has finally caught up to me and a stable life is acceptable.

Metal detecting will run it's course for me, it's only a matter of time and for now the lack of gold under the coil holds my curiousity... it's a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom