this came up as a $1 on the ACE 250 silver ? what!

bobcartree

Forum Supporter
I thought no it could not be a dollar coin , it was about 2inches down , so I was right it was not a dollar , when it popped out ,i thought o great a some kind of token ,, then i saw .999 silver still thing it may not be real , never seen one of these before, so i looked it up online , and yes its real alright, Silver .999 1 Troy OZ, Mountains Hood & St Helens, The Great Northwest Round any how found in a park ,:cool3: I did not get all this trash this hunt , I am collecting out of trash recyclables ,

Attachments

• IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 627
  • IMG_0634.JPG
    IMG_0634.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 619
  • IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 620
!!!!, I knew I dropped that thing right where you found it long enough ago that it made it about 2" deep over the years! I'm glad you found it, I'll send my address for return promptly.

Great find for SURE!

Heck yeah silver I'd take it any old time. Congratulations.

Sent from my LG-H871S using Tapatalk

SCORE!! That is far better than the 1 ounce round of fine copper I found earlier this year, and I thought that was a big deal!

Very nice find. Not every day you pull out a 20 dollar bill worth of silver.

I found one of these one ounce .999 copper rounds in the dark. Since it was turtle hatching season i could not turn on a light or risk getting arrested. I thought i had something good by the feel. Then when i got to the area where i could look i saw "Come and get them".

that's a pretty darn cool find! Congrats! I'm always amazed what we find beneath our feet.

Did it blow your ears off on the 250? That type of find does on the AT Pro and Max for sure! lol

yes loud and clear ring tone , yes that is the great thing about MDing is there are Surprises that come out of the ground that we do not expect

I thought no it could not be a dollar coin , it was about 2inches down , so I was right it was not a dollar , when it popped out ,i thought o great a some kind of token ,, then i saw .999 silver still thing it may not be real , never seen one of these before, so i looked it up online , and yes its real alright, Silver .999 1 Troy OZ, Mountains Hood & St Helens, The Great Northwest Round any how found in a park ,:cool3: I did not get all this trash this hunt , I am collecting out of trash recyclables ,

That's an awesome find! Anytime you can find bullion is a win. :)

Way to go!

Back
Top Bottom