Think maybe I found a new honey hole.

jruckman38

Elite Member
Got done work around 4:30 took a drive to a nearby town along the Ohio river got some food went back to the park and eat clouds were starting to get dark thunder was being heard in the distance got done eating by this time it’s 5:30 going for six. Told the wife I wanted to try this spot close to the car before the rain hit. Turned the nox first target was a merc 1941. Second target was another merc 1939. Got a few wheats in between then I hit a nice 29/30 at about 6 inches out pops a 1939 Washington. Then the rain hit. I was there maybe in hour. I hope this spot hasn’t been detected because it’s a big field. Hope to get the picture thing worked out soon miss posting my pics.

Sounds very promising!! Look forward to seeing your pictures

Nice sounds promising! What blows my mind about your stats is, your digging a silver coin every 2 wheats or so. That's just crazy! I'm lucky to get one silver for every 4,5,6 wheats... clearly your on some lightly scanned ground. Keep up the good work, hope you get the picture thing worked out.

Nice sounds promising! What blows my mind about your stats is, your digging a silver coin every 2 wheats or so. That's just crazy! I'm lucky to get one silver for every 4,5,6 wheats... clearly your on some lightly scanned ground. Keep up the good work, hope you get the picture thing worked out.

Never really looked at it that way but your right. Hope to get some pics up soon. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom