2+ Weeks at Major Park Construction Project

Crazy thing this is only one guy!! About 10 others hitting this spot. I was late but have my share of silver and copper it’s crazy.
Great job Milco ..and great seeing you there again! Always a pleasure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike and congrats on your digs! Great to catch up again, been too long!

July 29th Hunt - Double Silver & 14K Gold

I was heading home from a street tearout hunt after work out of town. I had a little bit of daylight left yet, so I decided to stop back at the park project tonight and continue with my gridding the area where there was once a ballfield. I was glad I did, five minutes in I dug the war nickel. Then I dug a faint chirp and hit the Barber dime at about 7-8" after retrieving a nearby nickel near the surface. I found the big mens gold ring near the edge of the grass, rang up a solid 13 (just like a nickel) on the Nox. Here is a picture of everything I dug tonight, the coins and then the ring. HH!

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Here are some finds (minus trash and many pull tabs) from yesterday’s hunt at the park project. I managed to get one more war nickel to add to the silver pile and a cool arrow charm. Airforcemike was out as well sweeping the site for more goodies.

248f400e7329e66805c389363adf38f9.jpg

Aug 6th Hunt

I managed to squeeze out one more silver tonight at the park project. I found these items and a whole pile of trash as well.

0806.jpg

Here are some finds (minus trash and many pull tabs) from yesterday’s hunt at the park project. I managed to get one more war nickel to add to the silver pile and a cool arrow charm. Airforcemike was out as well sweeping the site for more goodies.

248f400e7329e66805c389363adf38f9.jpg

Love that arrow head charm buddy that’s cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 9th at the Park Project; button, modern butterfly charm, small pin stamped .925, wheatie and 1900 V Nickel.

5902046ce441a97857cad9ffdb60185e.jpg

Holey moley you guys were tearing it up! Wow!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Aug 10th, Finds from today at the park project, cleaned up nice in the tumbler, but both coins are toast on the other side. This site is tough on everything but the silver.

edabe4c10cbcdaf2e47bf23cea42e96c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom