Silvers 95 and 96 FTY

jruckman38

Elite Member
Got out today in this 92 degrees day it was hot but I like it that way me and the wife hit the park got 2 silvers and 3 wheats. 1951 Washington 1957 rosie. Also got 3 wheats.

Attachments

• 20200705_155916_resized.jpg
    20200705_155916_resized.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 178
Got out today in this 92 degrees day it was hot but I like it that way me and the wife hit the park got 2 silvers and 3 wheats. 1951 Washington 1957 rosie. Also got 3 wheats.

Just amazing.

Given these parks have been so productive, what has been your strategy? Going back to the same hot spot until cools down or are you trying to cover as much ground as possible looking for the most promising signals?

Just amazing.

Given these parks have been so productive, what has been your strategy? Going back to the same hot spot until cools down or are you trying to cover as much ground as possible looking for the most promising signals?

I hit the same place that's given me the best targets I'll hit this spot till it's done. Going as slow as I can overlapping my sweeps listening for those deep whispers if I think I got it all I'll hit it from a different direction 9 times out of ten you'll pick up a few goodies doing this.

Last edited:
Look at that beautiful efficiency ratio (wheaties/silvers) of 2.19. And I thought I was doing well at 2.46. And this ratio matters as digging wheaties wastes time if your goal is to find silvers.

In any case, keep it up. Hope you get to 200!

Look at that beautiful efficiency ratio (wheaties/silvers) of 2.19. And I thought I was doing well at 2.46. And this ratio matters as digging wheaties wastes time if your goal is to find silvers.

In any case, keep it up. Hope you get to 200!

I like digging wheats. Wheats sometimes mask silver coins if there in the same hole. Had it done to me twice already. Thanks. 200 hundred is alot. Got 189 last year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom