November CRH Report - Amazing Month of CRHing for Me ... Rosies, Mercs, 50%ers, 80%ers & 40%ers!

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Here are all my hunts from November. :D I was really blessed this month with my finds, which included my first ever CRH Mercury dime, 2 different variety Canadian silvers, and even a roll with 3 silver coins! :shock: Total I searched just over 6 boxes of coins; below are my results:

Dime Box #1: 1959-D, :clap: & 1964-D. :clap:

Dime Box #2: No silver. :(

Dime Box #3: No silver. :(

Dime Box #4: 1943 Merc, :woot: 1943-S Merc, :woot: 1945 Merc, :woot: 1952-D, :clap: 1954-D, :clap: 1962-D, :clap: 1964-D, :clap: 1968 50% AG Canadian. :clap:

Dime Box #5: 1966 80% AG Canadian. :clap:

Dime Box #6: 1935 Merc, :woot: 1939 Merc, :woot: 1945 Merc, :woot: 1959 80% AG Canadian, :clap: 1961 80% AG Canadian, :clap: & 1965 80% AG Canadian. :clap:

$82 in Halves: 1967 x2, :clap: :clap: & 1969-D. :clap:

Totals: 6 Mercury dimes, 6 silver Rosie dimes, 4 80% silver Canadian dimes, 1 50% silver Canadian dime, & 3 40% silver halves.

These are the first mercury dimes I've found CRHing, & my first Canadian silvers as well. :cool3: I also set my personal record for silvers in a single box, now at 8, and another box came in at a close 2nd place with 6 silvers! :woot:

I included a pic of an ender, as well as some "edge shots" of a 2-silver roll & a 3-silver roll. The other pictures show all the dimes in the order I found them. I also added a few pics of the dimes grouped by type. Next are the halves; and lastly a pic of all the silvers I found in November. :D

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, & God bless. :D

November - Silver Canadian Ender (Resized).jpg

November - 2-Silver Roll #1 (Resized).jpg

November - 2-Silver Roll #2 (Resized).jpg

November - 3-Silver Roll (Resized).jpg

November - Box 1 - Rosies (Resized).jpg

November - Box 4 - Mercs, Rosies, & Canadian Silvers (Resized).jpg

November - Box 5 - Canadian Silver (Resized).jpg

November - Box 6 - Mercs & Canadian Silvers (Resized).jpg

November - 40%er  (Resized).jpg

November - Mercs (Resized).jpg

November - Rosies (Resized).jpg

November - Canadian Silvers (Resized).jpg

November - Mercs, Rosies, Canadian Silvers, & 40%ers (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Woo that’s awesome! Reminds me of the old days, what a haul! Hopefully you can keep mining that vein...and get back there ASAP!

Huge congrats on the silver haul!! You had a good month. How long would it take you to do that with a metal detector?!
Now get out there and top that in December.

Fabulous roll hunting results. Would you say that you got those silver Canadian coins because you're in Minnesota which isn't too far from Canada? Good luck on your next boxes.....

Woo that’s awesome! Reminds me of the old days, what a haul! Hopefully you can keep mining that vein...and get back there ASAP!
Thank you, Amc! I have ordered a 5 more boxes since then, but so far only 2 silvers. :D I do have a box of dimes and a box of quarters to look through in the next couple days though. :yes:

Very nice Wolf-Dog!
Thank you, Lee! :D

Huge congrats on the silver haul!! You had a good month. How long would it take you to do that with a metal detector?!
Now get out there and top that in December.
Thank you, Junkminer! Well, this was my third year metal detecting, and so far I am still looking to find my first MDing silver. :mder:

Royal Congrats, Wolf-Dog! Nice stacka silva you recovered!:laughing::laughing::D
Your honesty, thine congratulations are much appreciated! :lol:

Holy cow! Nice score!
Thank you, ToySoldier! :D

Fabulous roll hunting results. Would you say that you got those silver Canadian coins because you're in Minnesota which isn't too far from Canada? Good luck on your next boxes.....
Thank you, Ed! That is what I think as well, on average I find 1-15 normal Canadian coins per box, but these are my first Canadian silvers! :yes:

Wow...that is some successful CRHing and the best part is from the comforts of being at home. Congrats!
Thank you, John! I agree & appreciate your reply. :D

Awesome job Wolf!!
Thank you, Will! :D

Keep up the good work Wolfie!
I can just imagine the size of your silver treasure chest in 25 to 30 years.
You could probably retire early:D

You were definitely "on a roll," Garrett! ;) It was neat being part of your hunts. Congratulations on the great finds! :waytogo:

Wow garrett you really cleaned up! Way to go!
Thank you, Jeff! :D

Excellent coin roll hunt Wolf Dog! Not only did you recover lots of silver but a real nice variety too! Congrats!
Thank you, Ron! :D

Keep up the good work Wolfie!
I can just imagine the size of your silver treasure chest in 25 to 30 years.
You could probably retire early:D
Thank you, Matt! It is growing, that's for sure! :yes:

You were definitely "on a roll," Garrett! ;) It was neat being part of your hunts. Congratulations on the great finds! :waytogo:
Thank you, Chelsea! :D

Really awesome finds ! Love the Merc's.
Thank you, Chuck! I do too. :grin:

Congrats on all your cool finds! :cool3:
Thank you, Kevin! :cool3:

Back
Top Bottom