SW Michigan Seeded Hunt

Swing4TheRing

Forum Supporter
SEEDED HUNT TIME!

The West Michigan Detector Club is hosting it's annual SEEDED HUNT on Sunday June 28, 2020 at 2922 Pipestone Rd. Benton Harbor, Mi.

FREE lunch and water provided. It's only $25 entry fee and please bring a gift for our token table per hunter.

The fun starts at 11 AM, hunt at 1:00 and then a fun hunt at a public location. Tell the World and bring a friend!

Send a check to John Dudley to the listed address above or PayPal [email protected]. No money accepted after Wed. June 24.

I got the OK from the boss lady, so I'm planning on being there (it's a LONG drive, but I think it will be more than worth it)

It’s looking like being a perfect day. There will be a sales tent there with some good prices on detectors and accessories.
I went last year for the first time and had a great time with some great people.
Grilling by John was really great.
I will be their.
Doug

It’s looking like being a perfect day. There will be a sales tent there with some good prices on detectors and accessories.
I went last year for the first time and had a great time with some great people.
Grilling by John was really great.
I will be their.
Doug

I'll be there...looking forward to it. My first seeded hunt (so I don't know what to expect, other than what Swing4TheRing wrote).

I'ts a long (3 hour) drive for me, so don't know how late I will stay for the secondary hunt, but it's gonna be a great time.

I'll be there...looking forward to it. My first seeded hunt (so I don't know what to expect, other than what Swing4TheRing wrote).

I'ts a long (3 hour) drive for me, so don't know how late I will stay for the secondary hunt, but it's gonna be a great time.

You will enjoy it and say Hi to me (green Equinox shirt).
Should be a really nice but warm day.
Doug

Well if you were their I probably talked to You.
It was a great hunt but darn was it hot.
Doug

Yep..I was there...we talked about the Nox 800 and how you hold it to make it easier to swing for 8 hours. I was wearing a black t-shirt from my martial arts school.

Darn I sorry I talked to so many, I hope I’m helped you.
How did you like the counterbalance on mine.
Doug.

I liked the counter balance....I need to save up for the CF shaft (but as I mentioned, I need three sections, so that I can travel with it)

Back
Top Bottom