The future is here lol

L0S3R

Elite Member
So I was waiting to check out at Walmart and glanced over in the cooler. These new mt dew drinks have plastic pull tabs instead of metal [emoji2962]
58aadecede3dee03b5e383a643ef800f.jpg

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

If those plastic tabs go industry-wide, that's good news for us MDers.

Unfortunately with all the old tabs still in the ground, we'll all be dead and departed before MDers reap the benefits. :mad: Heck, I'm still popping 1960s beavertails.

Cool !!!! …...if only they did that on all cans from the beginning :roll: :lol:

(and have had plastic bottle tops instead of metal ones !)

…….does that mean you should now save your metal pull-tabs as potential collector items ? :laughing:

what does it look like when you open it? Does the plastic thing go up your nose?

I remember monster energy had plastic tabs on certain cans that kinda swiveled or slid out of the way.

Nox 600

Yea, well, there'd still 245 years of aluminum tabtops, beavertails to dig before they're a prized find. Now if you could get rid of all the Corona caps, that would be something!

Yea, well, there'd still 245 years of aluminum tabtops, beavertails to dig before they're a prized find. Now if you could get rid of all the Corona caps, that would be something!

It’s a start though. 1 company opens the door the rest usually follow.

Nox 600

Remember when you went to a grocery store and they said "paper or plastic". They were encouraging you to take a plastic bag and save the paper to save trees.

Now 30 - 40 years later the same people are saying do away with plastic bags they pollute the environment.

Back
Top Bottom