I did it!

Cool! I'd recommend watching the short 2 min vid on how to sync the wireless phones.....(I diddled around for hours thinking I needed to use that wm08 module) You dont!...

Good thing is theres a lot of great vids out there on this rig and a very helpful Forum here....

Congrats on pulling the trigger! I think you will enjoy your new machine but even more so the finds. The factory resets are really an easy turn-on and good-to-go hunting. GL & HH.

Cool! I'd recommend watching the short 2 min vid on how to sync the wireless phones.....(I diddled around for hours thinking I needed to use that wm08 module) You dont!...

Good thing is theres a lot of great vids out there on this rig and a very helpful Forum here....

I concur. You don't need the WM08 (which I only recently figured out), however the WM08 supposedly has much less latency, but I haven't used the Nox without that module yet in the real world to see if it makes a difference

Congrats! Hope you have lots of great hunts and make plenty of fun memories with your new detector. :D

Back
Top Bottom