Bluetooth Receiver and Headphones

MidTN

Anybody else have or use a bluetooth receiver and headphones for their wireless connection to their detector? I know you can purchase a bluetooth device less than half the price of the Garrett Z Link.

I used a dangle Bluetooth transmitter and Bluetooth headphones on numerous machines. It can be done, I haven't divulged into it as deep as many other members here. But I'm sure you can search through previous threads on the subject. The short answer to your question is yes lol happy hunting!

I have low latency blue tooth earbuds for my nox 600, no transmitter/receiver needed.

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

I think the set that came with the Nox is blue tooth. I haven't tried them yet. I put some Grey Ghost Amphibians on when I first got it. Might have to see what the wireless are all about.

I have low latency blue tooth earbuds for my nox 600, no transmitter/receiver needed.

Nox 600
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token
I’m assuming the 600 has a built in xmtr, otherwise you have to buy one.

I’m assuming the 600 has a built in xmtr, otherwise you have to buy one.

Yes it does, After a bit of research Ive found theres a few different bluetooth headphones that work but they should say low latency on them so they have no delay when hitting a target.
I thought you had to purchase the WM08 module but there is no need to.

Back
Top Bottom