• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

at pro

bugman

I currently have a teknetics t-2se. Im thinking of getting a at pro as a second machine. How does it compare to the t-2?

I currently have a teknetics t-2se. Im thinking of getting a at pro as a second machine. How does it compare to the t-2?

Thats a great match up! I had the F70 and the AtPro as a team...and they were spectacular together! They both take the same batts, so the fresh ones went into the AtPro, when It said it was done with them, I'd pop them straight into the F70 and get another 10+ hours out of them!

They get along just fine, both have certain strengths that you can use to maximize your Year In Field...I'd be switching from one to the other during the day depending on what the situation called for...Yeah, they make a great team...

Attachments

• gear1.jpg
    gear1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 374
  • three rigs.jpg
    three rigs.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 370
The audio on the at pro is superior compared to the t2

The audio on the at pro is superior compared to the t2

+1

The descriptive blendy audio is the greatness of the AT Pro. The AT is also much more tolerant of varying sweep speeds and less menu-driven with the controls.

When it comes to ergonomics, depth, screen legibility, tone options and cable connectors, the T2 trumps the AT Pro. FT has also seriously lessened EMI issues with the newer DST units.

The primitive digital audio of the T2 and younger brother F75 is the big negative for me.

Back
Top Bottom