• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Park finds

coinhunter113

Park finds

Went out today to the park. It was an ok day 4 pennies (79,92D,01D,and ?), 2 nickels(79,00D), 1 dime (80D), and 2 quarters(90D, 01D new york). A total of 74 cents. :shock: :lol:

Re: Park finds

Hi coinhunter! At least you got out - I had to do the in-laws Easter dinner! And at least you're .74 cents closer to being a millionaire! Good luck and HH!

At least you didn't get a goose egg!

If you find something other than trash, you've done good. At least you had fun digging and you learned something from the site.

I did get a lot of trash to. I did learn a lot about the site and my metal detector. Cant wait for my first ring or old coin though. HH :grin:

I agree with Snowy. You didn't wind up empty handed. I have gotten skunked a couple of times, but it comes with the turf I guess. :roll: Good going on the finds you made.

I think you found more than I did this weekend :lol:

Hang in there. There is a definite learning curve. I've been keeping a spread sheet of my monthly finds. Second month out I doubled my finds. Third month, I doubled again. This month I'm on track to double again. The strange thing is that I can't think of a thing I'm doing differently. :?:

Back
Top Bottom