Magical $500 in clad reached!

Congrats DUDE ! Keep at it man. The kids are almost done with baseball which has been taking my entire weekends up. A few more weeks and then I can hit it hard. Continued success !.....HH

Awesome! Honestly Ive found more money walking the trails in the spring then MD lol.

Amazing!! Congratz! How's this pace compare to prior years? Keep it up Dude!

I am on pace SeabeeRon. I should be able to hit $1000 in clad if I keep it up. I plan on going to Montana to visit family and then I am going to hit some old parks and I hope I will cash on the clad maybe find something OLD!

ATPro Dude

I am on pace SeabeeRon. I should be able to hit $1000 in clad if I keep it up. I plan on going to Montana to visit family and then I am going to hit some old parks and I hope I will cash on the clad maybe find something OLD!

ATPro Dude

I am near $500 myself this year. Where in MT are you heading? I lived there for 9yrs and have property outside Deer Lodge. I will be up in MT most of July. Good luck on finding something old. But like here in socal most parks have been detected. But there are always a target someone missed

Back
Top Bottom