Exercise Pays.... In GOLD!

Deadbatteries

Went for a walk today after lunch (at work) as I always do to try and work off the peanut butter & jelly sandwich ( ;) ), and had a couple of folks with me at the time. There's something about MDing that sharpens your eyes even when you are not MDing. Anyway, we were walking through a large parking lot and I spotted the quarter. That got a laugh from the others. A bit later I found a penny, and they were really laughing and chiding me for even looking. About a minute after the grief died down, I found this 10K gold necklace. Needless to say, the silence was deafening! The looks on their faces was worth even more than the necklace to me. Only a fellow MDer would appreciate this story. :lol:

And I didn't even have to waste batteries! 8)

Yup, it has happened to me also, and MAN do I love the last laugh. :lol: And when that happens, have you ever noticed how all the heads that were looking up, are now looking down scanning the ground. :shock: :lol:

Good job getting the last laugh DB! Excellent find too. I can't go anywhere anymore without looking down, and I almost always find something. You may have just converted a few naysayers! Good job!

Hehe. Talk about sharpening the eyes. One day I was driving with my wife in the car when the sun sparkled in my eye from something in the road. My wife thought I was nuts for hitting the brakes and backing up until she saw the 14k ring I picked up.

Back
Top Bottom