!!!Second Silver Dollar In One Month!!!

You da man! I've been doing this MD thang since 1988, found 3 WL halves, but I have never found a cartwheel, and doubt I ever will. So I'll vicariously enjoy your finds!

Sounds like you might need to hire some armed gaurds to keep that beauty safe... maybe kingtot has a few he can spare. :D

Thanx for all of the Congrats everyone. I'm going into my 6th week of metal detecting and already found 2 silver dollars. I'm Stoaked!!! First one was found in an old part of town along the sidewalk and then this one!! It hit an 95-98 on my F4. I'm already looking at a higher end detectors for next spring that will go a little deeper. I setup a test plot in my back yard and 6" is about the max for my F4. It just makes me wonder if or what I have been missing at 7" and or a little deeper. Any one have any sugjestions on a deeper machine? Price is not an issue.

Go V3i with wireless headphones if you don't mind a big learning curve (say 5-10 hunts & lots of reading). If thats not your cup of tea then go VX3, a lot more easier to use.

I have been looking at the E-trac very closely. Before I make my decission I will be asking for lots of opinions from everyone.

Congraluations on your big silver Morgan dollar coin find!!!! I wish that I could find this big cartwheel!!!

Back
Top Bottom