• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Buellride, RainorShine, and LovestheShiny visit Missoula for goodies!

What a great weekend! It was awesome that you guys were able to get together, and the success, well, that speaks for itself. David , you are a truly a gentlemen host! Congrats to all of you!

Nothing better than meeting and enjoying the adventure with new friends. Congrats to all three of you on some tremendous success over the weekend. David I hope that Paul and Gale will again make that trip to the Silver Dollar State for another great get together. Lots of beautiful Shine in the Coins and Bling. Obviously well earned. Amazing time. Trapper

Thanks Trapper, I appreciate you reading the story and checking out the pics! And yes, hope to see the guys again in the future.

Incredible hunts between the three of you! Each of you did fantastic. :wow2: The silver dimes you uncovered look great!

Thank you Princess! I appreciated all the great finds and was glad my guests pulled some good ones!

What a great weekend! It was awesome that you guys were able to get together, and the success, well, that speaks for itself. David , you are a truly a gentlemen host! Congrats to all of you!

Thanks Todd! We did have fun chasing leads and finding stuff! Hope you are able to get out and beep-beep your area of Montana.

LTS you are headed for superstardom in the mding world. Your grace and generosity speaks volumes to character. Just an outstanding weekend of hunting with other FMDF members with killer finds all around. This is one for the books. Again good on ya for caring and sharing. Take care. Mark

LTS you are headed for superstardom in the mding world. Your grace and generosity speaks volumes to character. Just an outstanding weekend of hunting with other FMDF members with killer finds all around. This is one for the books. Again good on ya for caring and sharing. Take care. Mark

Thanks Mark! I'll settle for a few more shiny coins vs stardom!:lol: We did have a very enjoyable time and hope to do so later this year. Oh... have been looking for some Pittsburgh PA paper goodies for you, still searching but hope to be sending some your way, will PM you if I get them.

Not often that east PNW people are excited to mix it up with folks from Seattle. Cool story and awesome finds!

Not often that east PNW people are excited to mix it up with folks from Seattle. Cool story and awesome finds!

Thank you! And yeah, that is true, but these guys are just regular good guys not the "seattle type" of wacko! And metal detecting is a common interest too!

You guys' experience clearly is what it's all about. WTG all of you. TWO morgans in a weekend is something that is special for sure! And that trade token is awesome!

Friendships are better, though. For sure. :) Glad you got it all!

Skippy

You guys' experience clearly is what it's all about. WTG all of you. TWO morgans in a weekend is something that is special for sure! And that trade token is awesome!

Friendships are better, though. For sure. :) Glad you got it all!

Skippy

Thanks Skippy! Finds and Friendships make for a great hunt! Hope there is more waiting up there too...

Back
Top Bottom