Silvers #13-#14 FTY

longbow62

Forum Supporter
I got silvers #13-#14 for the year today using my Etrac. I have been finding silver pretty regular, but unfortunately it's been one at time. Today I finally got on two silvers during one long hunt. I got the 44 Merc first and that made 13 for the year and I was thinking oh no I can't just find one and be stuck on 13 because that's unlucky. Finally I found the 56 Rosie to save the day and make it #14. I found a nice toy .45 Auto to boot.

Attachments

• Merctoday.jpg
    Merctoday.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 143
  • Rosie today.jpg
    Rosie today.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Toy gun.jpg
    Toy gun.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 108
  • finds2.jpg
    finds2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 111
Congrats on hitting a lucky number on your silvers - you're way ahead of me for the year!

That toy .45 is in great shape, too - I'll bet your pulse sped up a bit when you pulled it out of the ground.

HH!

Great finds! Nice job
Thanks!

Nice hunt congrats.
Thanks!

Congrats on a two Silver day and adding a Merc and Rosie to you coffers. Trapper

Thanks! Seems the more I find the more I want to find.

Congrats on hitting a lucky number on your silvers - you're way ahead of me for the year!

That toy .45 is in great shape, too - I'll bet your pulse sped up a bit when you pulled it out of the ground.

HH!
Thanks, I have been hitting it pretty hard, and the majority of the silver I have found has been out of hard hit places. I really like finding lost toys. Especially toy guns.

Back
Top Bottom