Finally Got My Garrett Pro Pointer!

EyeDetectLove

I was using this other pointer (40.00 one - yes I'm still a newbie) and finally I upgraded. Just tested it out quickly (10 mins) on the top soil in my garden. My house is from the 70s, so I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. But man, does that Garrett work like a charm.

2uh1u84.jpg

xekhol.jpg

Exciting, huh? :) (Plus a nickel & a penny - not pictured)

Saturday I'm detecting a 1950s home in search for my first silver. Wish me luck! I will post pics.

I was using this other pointer (40.00 one - yes I'm still a newbie) and finally I upgraded. Just tested it out quickly (10 mins) on the top soil in my garden. My house is from the 70s, so I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. But man, does that Garrett work like a charm.

2uh1u84.jpg

xekhol.jpg

Exciting, huh? :) (Plus a nickel & a penny - not pictured)

Saturday I'm detecting a 1950s home in search for my first silver. Wish me luck! I will post pics.

ProPointer was absolutely the best purchase I ever made after starting metal detecting back in 2010!

I made the newbie mistake of buying the combo pack with the cheap throw it in the garbage pointer. If I advise any newbie, it will to Not buy the package deal. Get the machine solo and buy a GOOD pointer! Unless said deal has a good one lol.

ProPointer was absolutely the best purchase I ever made after starting metal detecting back in 2010!

Same thing here! You'll definitely not want to leave home without it. And even though I've recently upgraded to the water proof model, my original one is still going strong after using it for the past 4+ years and several thousand targets! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom