Not sure which I like better

61Cadillac

Elite Member
My favorite finds from my last two hunts with the CTX.

The Watch Fob was from yesterdays hunt, Not sure of the age but it commemorates my home city of Rochester, NY.

I'm not sure which is my favorite find from today. It's a toss up between the 1904 Barber dime (only my 2nd Barber Dime) or my 1st Chauffer's Badge dating to 1927.

I'm loving this new detector. 6 silvers and a bunch of other relic finds in just 8 hours hunting time with it! I can't wait to see what I can do when I figure out exactly WHAT I am doing with it!
.Here are photos of the Badge & Barber.

Attachments

• 1904 Barber Front.jpg
    1904 Barber Front.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Chauffer Badge.jpg
    Chauffer Badge.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 434
  • Rochester Watch Fob.jpg
    Rochester Watch Fob.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 395
I'm not sure which is my favorite find from today. It's a toss up between the 1904 Barber dime (only my 2nd Barber Dime) or my 1st Chauffer's Badge dating to 1927.

My vote goes to the chauffer's badge. Very cool find!
Congrats.

Big congrats. That badge is PRETTY sweet, but I'm a sucker for Barbers, so my vote goes that way.

Since I've had mine I've only found 1 silver as of yet, but I have found significantly more relics which is cool. Just got GH's settings loaded and only tried it out for about 30 minutes so far, but it is a HUGE improvement and I did hit a measured 9" clad dime in that time.

It sounds like you are off to the races. I love it. Good luck and happy hunting.

I vote the badge, your likely to never find another one. Awesome stuff!

The badge is amazing, but I have a soft spot for the Rochester fob. I have so many connections to the city, that I would love to dig one some day.

Oh yeah.....and the barber is pretty sweet too!

Good digs.

Pawaide

Fantastic group of finds. My vote's on the chauffeur license. Every time I find/see one I look up the limos of that year. Love putting finds into historical perspective. Looks like a good year for limos. :yes:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top Bottom