A REALE Big Bucket Lister! :)

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
Hey guys, it's been a while, but I have been working a lot more, and spending time with my girlfriend and family, so I haven't had much time to dig. Plus the weather has been really hot too. But it was cooler over the weekend just a bit. I had some time to myself, and I went out with my buddy, and dug a 1799 Spanish Eight Reale, along with a bunch of 1940's silver coins, and a Sterling pendant. Plus a couple IH Pennies and some Wheat Pennies. I have also added a pic of a hunt I had several weeks ago at a different location where I dug a beautiful 14k gold Lion's head ring, and a Barber half dollar. I've been doing really well recently in the little time I have had! Those Eight Reales don't get found often in my neck of the woods in Western NY. Thanks for looking, and HH Everyone 🙂!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 843
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 827
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 837
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 803
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 776
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 787
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 788
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 749
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 759
I am green with envy ! An 8 reale is still on my bucket list. Have only gotten up to a 4 reale so far.

Wow. That ring is kewl as heck. I use to play Dungeons and Dragons back in the day and my character used to wear a Lions head necklace, ring, and belt that were infused with mystical magic powers LOL. Seeing that kewl lion reminded me of those days LOL :) Neat ring for sure :) The only other person I've seen find an 8 reale online has been the Hoover Boys. Probably the only kewler thing I've seen is the Gigmaster pull a coin out of the water that was pretty toasted but you could make it out and it was only 1 of 13 in the whole world known to exist. Hows that for a bucket lister. Boom Congrats. :)

Woah, a nice hunk of colonial silver for sure! I've found half reales, a one, and a 2 reale, but none anywhere close to that big! My buddy found the American equivalent to that reale earlier this year, so it gives me hope that theres still plenty of older BIG silver out there, congrats!

Wow, those are some great coins.

An 8 Reale was the basis for the US dollar. Therefore it is the size and value of a US silver Dollar.

Love the 8 reale, congrats. Still looking for Spanish silver of any size.

Stellar dig. Anyone would be happy just to find those Mercs, or a Reale, or a Barber Half or that ring. You found them all, unbelievable. Big congrats.

Back
Top Bottom