What finds bag do you guys like.

BC Buck

I been using a old hippies leather purse Iv had sense I was a kid sling shot hunting. My brother says I look ga well you know. What do you guys like.

Do these close in the top? Could you post pictures? I am looking at other pouch ideas, but I need something that closes on top since I hike to some of my places and don't want things falling out.

Mine is out in my vehicle. They have two pockets that are open and one that zips closed. I use the zippered pocket for finds I’m saving, the large pocket for trash and I put a magnet in the second open pocket. There is also a loop for a pinpointer and a small pocket where I usually put my pinpointer. I keep my lesche in its own sheath on my left side. I’m going off of memory on the pockets...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these close in the top? Could you post pictures? I am looking at other pouch ideas, but I need something that closes on top since I hike to some of my places and don't want things falling out.

If you don't mind the expense, "Maxpedition" makes some nice stuff and they always have some kind of sale

Attachments

• 0413K_detail_grande.jpg
    0413K_detail_grande.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,251
If you don't mind the expense, "Maxpedition" makes some nice stuff and they always have some kind of sale

I love their bags, actually I ordered the thermite versipack to give a shot for detecting, I currently have one for a bail out bag at work. I have maxpediton for almost every other bag in my different hobbies.

I use one of these, early post-war. I find it works perfectly for me.

Attachments

• breadbag_40_01.jpg
    breadbag_40_01.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,276
A one dollar painters apron with 2 pockets. I don't like anything on my sides that gets in the way of swinging the detector or my arm movement. They work just fine and keep me from lugging too much stuff around I don't need.

I've seen some guys pouches that would support a tailgate party or maybe do a tune up on a Volkswagen in a pinch. Light is better.

Custom Park Ranger with extra pockets and a custom pack mule. They are tough. I have 3 years use on them and they look like new despite heavy use. They will last a lifetime unless you run over them with a mower or something like that. First photo the Ranger; second the Pack mule with two outside zipper pockets and an open pocket for a drop cloth.

Attachments

• 1-My park ranger_01.800.jpg
    1-My park ranger_01.800.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,215
  • Pack mule 2_2570.800.jpg
    Pack mule 2_2570.800.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,246
Custom Park Ranger with extra pockets and a custom pack mule. They are tough. I have 3 years use on them and they look like new despite heavy use. They will last a lifetime unless you run over them with a mower or something like that. First photo the Ranger; second the Pack mule with two outside zipper pockets and an open pocket for a drop cloth.
Those look like great pouches but the suppler must be fazing them out. Can only find one sight offering the ranger or pack mule and there down to one color which is camo that cost $5 more.

Those look like great pouches but the suppler must be fazing them out. Can only find one sight offering the ranger or pack mule and there down to one color which is camo that cost $5 more.

Somebody can correct me if I’m wrong... I don’t think these are made in a factory. Doesn’t one person make these? Maybe he’s on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Park Ranger and Pack Mule are custom made. I will check and see if he's still making them.

For dirt fishing I use the no longer made SunRay Leather finds pouch. It is tough and will be around long after I am pushing up daisies. At the beach I use a mesh bag for coins and my pocket for more important stuff. Some days I carry a second larger mesh bag for the beer cans that I did off a beach where alcohol is not allowed.

Back
Top Bottom