• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Extreme Scoops Status?

clearwatermike

Elite Member
I went to order a titanium X3 and got an automatic response that they’re out of stock. The same goes for two of the other three models on the website. I inquired by text and email and haven’t heard back. Hopefully it’s just due to an uptick in holiday orders?

I believe complaints are trickling in. Add in a broken supply chain on top of covid only makes matters worse. DON'T BUT THAT TITANIUM !

I spoke to John by phone a couple of weeks ago he told be some of the scoops are on back order. The x3 was 3 weeks out. I purchased the titanium sand shredder seems to be well made. I guess time will tell

That was nice of you Mike to think about buying me one for Christmas..... sorry they were on back order. But ive got a couple of Stavrs..... im good..... and i seen he was even giving a discount. Never broke one yet either. Call me cheap.... i just cant let go of that much money plus a CF handle.

i contacted xstreme scoop yesterday was in town wanted to see inventory . hes was outta town for the holidays. all he had in stock was titanium scoops said next week they working on stainless scoops.

I went to order a titanium X3 and got an automatic response that they’re out of stock. The same goes for two of the other three models on the website. I inquired by text and email and haven’t heard back. Hopefully it’s just due to an uptick in holiday orders?
Hey Mike, just getting back into Swinging a coil again and visiting Friendly Forums and seeing some names from years gone by. If you ever want to get together for a hunt shoot me a message when and where. I should have my new ATMax Monday or Tuesday from Big Boyz.

Back
Top Bottom