• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Texas beach hunters??

IntoIt

Elite Member
Just wondering why I never hear about Texas hunters, lots of east coast and west coast. Anyone doing Texas beaches?

Would like to know about that.
I`m in L.A. but probably move from here in the next few years, Much of my family is there, would be nice to know I can continue beach hunting.

???

people getting tickets for metal detecting on McFadden Beach. $100.00 fine on a public beach Dont go

Sure wish I was doing Texas beaches. I miss the beach landlocked here in the DFW area. I spent six years in Houston before moving here (for work) and really enjoyed the short drive to Surfside.

Just wondering why I never hear about Texas hunters, lots of east coast and west coast. Anyone doing Texas beaches?

I live in Houston and hunt the beaches. I'm not going to show my finds. Galveston has a club and there are other clubs around. A lot and I do mean a lot of hunters hunt Galveston and other beaches. I don't want other hunters to know when I'm having a good run. I don't need more company on the beach.

people getting tickets for metal detecting on McFadden Beach. $100.00 fine on a public beach Dont go

McFadden beach is also a nudist beach. You would look hella funny with a detector, scoop and finds bag in the nude. It's the second most popular nudist beach in Texas. Hippie Hollow is the most popular, it's in Austin ergo not a saltwater beach.

I live in Houston and hunt the beaches. I'm not going to show my finds. Galveston has a club and there are other clubs around. A lot and I do mean a lot of hunters hunt Galveston and other beaches. I don't want other hunters to know when I'm having a good run. I don't need more company on the beach.

all those clubs they must be slacking came from florida picked 1 area to hunt.1 pic is 3 hr hunt other is 2 hrs hunt

Attachments

• 20201124_152157_001.jpg
    20201124_152157_001.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 277
  • 20201125_153823.jpg
    20201125_153823.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 252
  • 20201124_101913.jpg
    20201124_101913.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 223
all those clubs they must be slacking came from florida picked 1 area to hunt.1 pic is 3 hr hunt other is 2 hrs hunt

Along the seawall they'll wait till it gets a bit colder and the sand goes down. East and Stewart beach is where they hunt for jewelry. There is another beach that I kill it on jewelry but I'm not naming it on this forum or any other forum. Some of those members are on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom