1961 class ring returned

jbrow

Elite Member
This is my second ring return. He Was very surprised and excited that I Had Found His ring. I mailed the ring to the owner and got this wonderful card in the mail today....he lost the ring after only having it one day. He was tossing a football around with his brother and as we all know, rings tend to slip right off in the water... that's the last time he saw it.. So glad I Was able to find him and return his ring.

Attachments

• Collage 2015-11-14 14_34_44.jpg
    Collage 2015-11-14 14_34_44.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 581
Great job on the return, and it is STILL my favorite part of the hobby. :yes:

Nice return! That ring looks great for being lost over a half a century, Good karma coming your way!

Good job on the return. The ring is in much better shape than it would have been if he'd worn it for 50 years.

Awesome job. I love the return stories posted on here more then any others. (at least when the person it's returned to are happy with the return) Hope I someday get the chance to do the same but the only class ring I ever found was a generic plated one that just said High School.

jbrow, Good job and a tip of the hat to you:chaplin: I have only returned one class ring, but it was a Great experience all around! Hope for many more.......RK

Back
Top Bottom