Its final i will have my CTX 3030 around the 14th!!

TN_INDIAN

Forum Supporter
Hopefully I will be able to afford to keep my f75 se and get the best Go Pro camera they make I think it cost 4 bills to do some comparing vids. Anyone has any advice on the 3030 or a better camera to use besides the best Go Pro camera? Thanks. Btw will be getting the headmount for the Go Pro. Thanks.

comes with the following standard pak,wireless module,koss phones.recharge andaa pak.

Whoa! I thought you just said the f75 was too much for you a few weeks ago! :lol: 3030 is a whole lotta machine. Take your time and have fun! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

comes with the following standard pak,wireless module,koss phones.recharge andaa pak.

Not asking you to reveal names, but how many dealers did you have to contact to get that unheard of price of $1750 for the standard pack. You are the deal-maker :grin:

Wouldn't a vendor selling for that price want to get as much advertising as possible to move as many units as possible to maximize profits? Why the secret on the vendor name. Maybe it was a special deal just for you? Do you have to spend a lot of money with a particular vendor to get such a deal??

Just looking for a little advice on how to get a better deal in general. I admit, I am a terrible haggler.

PM me if you don't want to post it here. OOPS - guess I did ask you to reveal name after all :cool:

When dealers make a deal like this it is on a pretty much case by case deal and they will ask you not to say "So and So sold me a package at "X" price. It is generally below the MSRP and manufacturers frown on dealers going much below their advertised or normalized market price.

If you want a screamin deal ask around with the local sponsors of this site...but don't ask a guy to put a dealer in jeopardy by expecting him to rock bottom every machine he sells...they gotta eat too man.

I got an unheard of deal on my Etrac last year by calling around and talking to different dealers. They have have some wiggle room on their prices..but they can't just give them all away at cost now....can they?

LittleJohn

yep

They can loose there Minelab sales wrights :shock:, that's with a lot of them, just respect the right to remain silent , Nice deal Tn Indian just hope you don't get a lemon, wish you the best with your new machine , happy hunting Earl

Is it the 14th yet????:laughing:

Now the awful wait where days turn in to weeks!!!!!!:laughing:

Like some has said I still may change my mind but I really have wanted the ctx for some time now. I have 1 of the best machines on the market rite now. May just get a etrac and the newest Gopro cam but 1750 with accs will be hard to not do!

Like some has said I still may change my mind but I really have wanted the ctx for some time now. I have 1 of the best machines on the market rite now. May just get a etrac and the newest Gopro cam but 1750 with accs will be hard to not do!

a new etrac is not that much cheaper than $1750

Back
Top Bottom