• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost Ring - Watch Hill Beach, Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Detecting Service

This is the exact reason I replied with what was said , nobody will drive 100 miles for air

Hi MyrtleBeachGuy I know some people will not drive 100 miles to look for someone's lost jewelry. But This is what I did I joined TheRingFinders.com to give it a try for one year to help people and to see if this was for me. And if I wasn't happy I wouldn't rejoin. Well I very happy with TheRingFinders so I rejoined for another year. I found 6 rings for people last summer and they gave me some real nice rewards. And it's not a lot of money to join TheRingFinders . This is how it works you get your name on the website and you work for your self and you keep all the rewards you get. Your the boss and you travel as far as you want to go it's up to you.Try it out what have you got to loose. Thank You Gary Bonin

I am going to close this thread now as the OP has not been on since Sept last year.

Gary Bonin, I hope you will become an active member, maybe do an "Intro" post in our General section and tells us about ourself and maybe start posting some of your finds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom