• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

*** Spot the Mistake ***

advertisements - exploiting the uneducated. nothing new here.

Uh let me defend my business as someone who's made ads for 20 years, we really do try to find truthful "nuggets" of info to sell a product with in a memorable way.

And ya, what idiot client didn't bother to go to the shoot and turn the coil around.

the coil being on reversed is not a problem. it works fine that way. some call it goofy foot. works good in the surf so waves don't push it up/down the problem is the act of using it was akin to a monkey and a football.:laughing: all editors are not created equal.

Yeah Greg....the coils are absolutely on backwards. You would think a rep from the company would be on location for the commercial shoot to advise them. I'm very surprised the wire is not just dangling, the actually had enough sense to wrap it around the shaft. Prolly looked at the picture on the box....:roll:

That was the company rep. and his grandson...:lol:

I commented most things said here, but they are moderating comments so the truth doesn't get out!!!

ok.... and WHY is the guy hunting his 'own' property at night --- implying he is not really on his on yard???
ml

I'm just glad my detector doesn't sound line a double tap on a car horn every time it goes off ! ( Or maybe its just cause I watched it on my phone)

Yeah, they couldn't swing that close. And yeah, not a single dig, just laying on the ground for the picking. But what I really noticed is that the coils appear to be put on backwards on both machines. If you look at the coils at the end of the video they are on the other way. Lame commercial. I hope that detector TV show mentioned in this forum isn't this lame and scripted.

They should just sweep the coil all the way up in the air and back down to the ground and then the gold would just fall in their pockets.

I really thought it was a spoof , until I went to the website..lol

Then I ordered one to test out here are my results.

12.5" 2 way tone on Dime

14" 2 way tone on quarter

17" 2 way tone on gold ring 24k

20" 2 way tone on gold bar. 24k

14 feet on old Buick....omg I am laughing so hard right now I can't even type anymore..

Mike

So they got your coils on backwards, guys are 1 foot apart from each other, Swinging a foot off the ground, swinging any kind of way in the wetsand, Finding nothing but gold, Picks up THIN chains, everything they find is on top of the ground, No diggers, scoops! All in All I think this detector is a piece of !!!!! Come swing with the BIG boys and get a Garrett, Minelab, Whites, Tesoro! :D

That's a shame, obviously the people involved have realised the error of their ways. :roll:

you did them a great favor Alan

if I was one of them, I would send you free one of those great inwards coil detectors

Back
Top Bottom