• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Harford County, Maryland

I don't know any places to dig but I am down there a lot in the summer. I have hit the beaches along the bay a few times but no luck at all. Those fields look soooo good but I usually have my boat behind me on my way to the ramp. If you find a good field and need a partner, give me a shout.

Where are good places to hunt near abingdon? I’ve just started and am looking for advise

I am in Bel Air near the hospital. Looking for anyone to get out and detect with.

Hi Hawke! I’m a seasoned hunter from Glen Burnie who is back up here taking care of my mom during Covid as I live at the beach in NC now. Looking to get out and hunt. Have any places up there and we can go ? Just got back up three weeks ago so haven’t had time to get permissions. This time of year any farmland or woods would were for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Hawke! I’m a seasoned hunter from Glen Burnie who is back up here taking care of my mom during Covid as I live at the beach in NC now. Looking to get out and hunt. Have any places up there and we can go ? Just got back up three weeks ago so haven’t had time to get permissions. This time of year any farmland or woods would were for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Chazz, I have been hunting along the creek behind my house but looking to find some other places to get out. If you want to get out let me know.

I live in northeastern Frederick County but the Maryland Free-State Treasure Club has several members in or around Harford County that could probably help you out. $25/year to join. We meet in Middle River area not far from you. Check out the web page.

HI everybody
Harford County native living in Stewartstown pa. Just got back in detecting. Looking to get out with some good people and see whats under the dirt

Back
Top Bottom