Anyone in Citrus County

DetectWhat

I am new to metal detecting and looking for a hunting buddy in Citrus County. Anyone out there?

Hi guys! We're trying to sell our place in WV and move to your area. I got a detector a year ago and haven't had time to even put batteries in it - things are gonna be different when I leave here! I never knew being "retarded" was so much work!

I'm in Raleigh Co - south of Beckley.

I finally got a detector, haven't had time to use it yet.....even worse, I grew up in the SC Low Country near where Francis Marion/ the Swamp Fox roamed, I lived on a beach in NC where Arthur Treach/Black Beard hung out, I lived 10 miles from the first gold strike in NC..... and when I finally got a detector, there ain't nothing but coal & snow here!

Hi man, I'm in Beverly Hills. And just started myself. Been to some of the local parks but not much to find there.
Drop me a line.
V

I might be interested. How old are you? Are you gay or straight?

Hi man, I'm in Beverly Hills. And just started myself. Been to some of the local parks but not much to find there.
Drop me a line.
V

my name kenny i live in Inveress . I like to go out .the best is on beaches I just start about year ago. give me e-mail

responding to old post

I too am in BH and just ordered a detector; So i am new to this. I am trying to determine how to get permissions.

I am in the process of buying property in Old Town. It may be sometime before I actually live there as there is no house there yet. Shoot me a PM if you please.

Back
Top Bottom