• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Experience with Quality Metal Detectors

Ra1der5

Athletic Supporter
Forum Supporter
I was in the market for a 15” coil for my new Equinox 800.

I emailed every sponsor on this site and a couple others that I have dealt with in the past. As always, I let them know that I purchase from the company with the lowest price and I don’t negotiate using their prices.

Jeff at Quality Metal Detectors was the first to respond with an offer, but at the same time, he told me he knew someone who had a used coil and he reached out to them to see if we could make a deal. That deal didn’t go through, but Jeff’s price was only $.05 higher than the lowest price, so I bought from him.

Genuine guy, good price, and he was looking out for both me and his other customer (he wouldn’t have made any money off that deal). He made the transaction simple with an invoice through PayPal.

I’ll certainly call on Jeff again when I’m looking for detector equipment.

Raider Regards,

R5

I was in the market for a 15” coil for my new Equinox 800.

I emailed every sponsor on this site and a couple others that I have dealt with in the past. As always, I let them know that I purchase from the company with the lowest price and I don’t negotiate using their prices.

Jeff at Quality Metal Detectors was the first to respond with an offer, but at the same time, he told me he knew someone who had a used coil and he reached out to them to see if we could make a deal. That deal didn’t go through, but Jeff’s price was only $.05 higher than the lowest price, so I bought from him.

Genuine guy, good price, and he was looking out for both me and his other customer (he wouldn’t have made any money off that deal). He made the transaction simple with an invoice through PayPal.

I’ll certainly call on Jeff again when I’m looking for detector equipment.

Raider Regards,

R5

I agree Jeff is a great guy

so does it make sense for a guy with back issues to get a bigger coil?

Back
Top Bottom