Deus out for a maiden trial run :

Looks like you did good my friend. Its an amazing machine with tons of information. I hope you find all your treasures!!

Excellent post Tom, I've used the rest and the Deus is best. Your reference to the Bandido is also worth noting. I use both on Iron infestation, the Bandido first for fast simple coverage then the Deus for the deeper more difficult targets. The two compliment each other.

Me? Doing something wrong?? I am INCENSED!:lol: Actually, I have a fairly good idea of what the problem was. I was looking for the “edge”....how BAD can the signal be and still be a coin? I was just too far over the edge, trying to make a bad signal into a coin. Most of us are guilty of this, most of it driven by sheer desperation. But in the same breath...it didn’t just all of the sudden “light sites up” either. It just didn’t happen.

I do this A LOT... sometimes a nail will give me a high tone somewhere along the pass, and as I’m desperate I’ll dig it....

Like your post and the lock hole cover Tom.

The ergonomics are some of the best at least in my opinion...also its hard to beat in the nails..you can pick out some squeakers in full tones that are deep...I use my 800 mostly just because I like the tones better and I think it is just as fast as the deus...

strick

Back
Top Bottom