Any west coasters heading to Connecticut?

CTpilgrim

Elite Member
Hello all. I am from Connecticut and would love a shot at “guiding” a west coast hunter to their quest of finding New England coppers. I’m not trying to sound cocky but I have been very successful in pulling big pennies out and would love to spread the wealth!

Just thought I’d add this: these were found on Sunday out door knocking with my dad. He found both and we are COVID safe

Attachments

• 7C1258D5-C991-4C56-8C9C-A4AEA6221A40.jpg
    7C1258D5-C991-4C56-8C9C-A4AEA6221A40.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 362
  • 8F6B7ACF-0F15-47AF-93F5-488FF93240B9.jpg
    8F6B7ACF-0F15-47AF-93F5-488FF93240B9.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 339
Hello all. I am from Connecticut and would love a shot at “guiding” a west coast hunter to their quest of finding New England coppers. I’m not trying to sound cocky but I have been very successful in pulling big pennies out and would love to spread the wealth!

Hi, I'm from Washington State. Was thinking about taking a trip to the East Coast sometime next year. Would like to exchange contact info.

What an un-usual post ! Kind of like how the British hunters have welcomed USA tourists to come experience their potential . :laughing:

Pity the poor west coast hunter who doesn't have sand-boxes brimming with British Roman coins, LC's, colonial coppers, etc.... ? We have utterly no hospitality to offer anyone. :( Unless you wanna come experience the thrill of endless S mint wheaties ? :roll:

I know we have a reputation for better odds at gold coins, but .... sheesk, even me, at 16 gold coins so far, PALES in comparison to the east coast guys who'll get 16 LC's and coppers in a single month. So it's not like something we can offer "guided tours " for that :(

PS: I hate, just hate your casual pix of "2 LC's" found "just last Sunday" pictures. Sick sick sick :sissyfight:

Well, I have no desire to find a LC but since this is the case, I will probably find 16 of them at once since Murphy is in charge, You know Murphy's law thing? And it would be for Tom in CA most likely.:laughing::laughing:

I’d love to join.

Would love to learn more about how to find coppers!! Please let me know if you’re interested in getting together in 2021! Thx!

I also from Connecticut near Bridgeport searching for single coins and buried treasures. Any information on both will be helpful.

Across the sound! I would love to see what CT has to offer. Maybe we can meetup this spring.

That’s a nice offer. To the east coasters that haven’t found Lc’s. Research old maps and knock on doors. There out there.

Back
Top Bottom