A Bunch Down And 3 To Go, Plus Some Nice Finds

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from my last two park hunts. Was able to find a GW and some wheaties on one hunt and the next hunt I found 4 silver dimes and more wheaties. Also found a nice enamel silver plated pin and a Stockton Transit Lines bus token.

I have been working on a dug wheat penny book and was down to needing just 4 until I found the 1913D. Now I just need a couple toughies, 1909S VBD, 1914D and for some reason after finding over 9,000 wheat pennies the 1932D has eluded me.
Jason

Attachments

• 9E1561D8-F016-416A-9F76-32C1E6A38605.jpg
    9E1561D8-F016-416A-9F76-32C1E6A38605.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_5902.jpg
    IMG_5902.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_6227.jpg
    IMG_6227.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_6234.jpg
    IMG_6234.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 574
Nice finds Jam! I'm also doing a penny book of coins I've detected since starting in March of 2017. I need a few too... the 09-S 09-SVDB and the 09VDB. For some reason I can't seem to detect a 1932-P or 1933-P. Got all the others.

Wow a Wash! That’s some great hunting Jam! I spent 2.5-3? hours looking for, and failing to find, a Rosie today :lol:

Amazed the wheats you find are in such great shape. A lot of the ones up here seem to be pretty toasted :(

I always love the marble(s)! And would love to find a transit token some day.

Amazingly cool dug wheat cent book collection too!

That's an album of sweet success...congrats!
Thanks buddy!
Nice dug Wheatie album. I Like that..
Thanks
That’s awesome, congrats!
Thanks
Nice finds Jam! I'm also doing a penny book of coins I've detected since starting in March of 2017. I need a few too... the 09-S 09-SVDB and the 09VDB. For some reason I can't seem to detect a 1932-P or 1933-P. Got all the others.
Thanks! That's awesome you got the 14D. Funny I was looking for the 32 and 33 D's for a while and finally found the 33D a month ago. What's with the 32 and 3's haha
Raking in the silvers and filling the book, great job!
Thank you.
Great work on the coins. Finishing that book is going to give you quite the adventure!
Thanks Jason! Yeah, if I ever finish it, it will be a crazy accomplishment.
Wow a Wash! That’s some great hunting Jam! I spent 2.5-3? hours looking for, and failing to find, a Rosie today :lol:

Amazed the wheats you find are in such great shape. A lot of the ones up here seem to be pretty toasted :(

I always love the marble(s)! And would love to find a transit token some day.

Amazingly cool dug wheat cent book collection too!
Thanks buddy! Hey, any time you persist and find silver is an accomplishment, congrats on your rosie.
Wow that book is darn close to being full! Congrats on the silvers and the new wheat to fill one more hole in your book!
Thanks Jeff.
Really nice finds Jamflicker. Quite a haul of silver.
Thanks
Another fine roundup, and very impressive dug wheat collection!
Thanks buddy!

A very impressive collection of Wheat's Jason and a huge congrats on getting to the 200 level of dug Silver Coins again this year. You are the standard to consistence and perseverance. Looking forward to a report next year when you reach the 2000 Silver coin. Again congratulations. Trapper

A very impressive collection of Wheat's Jason and a huge congrats on getting to the 200 level of dug Silver Coins again this year. You are the standard to consistence and perseverance. Looking forward to a report next year when you reach the 2000 Silver coin. Again congratulations. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. Yeah, closely approaching that 2000 silver coin mark. Hopefully early next year that will happen. Have you been doing any detecting?

Back
Top Bottom