Curious....how many members in the forum lost their high school ring?

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
And KT does not mean gave it to some girl friend and never got it back! :lol::lol:

KT's is somewhere in the bedload of the Buffalo River downstream from Buffalo Point in Marion County, Arkansas. Got it in Spring of 67 and lost it in the Summer of 67. Red stone and Hot Springs High School with His Royal Initials in it...JMH..!!

Got to wondering since so many show up, how many Forum members lost theirs ???

I know exactly where mine is, up to a point. LOL It's somewhere in a 3 acre area, possibly 3 feet under. It was lost by my 'then' boyfriend in my cousin's small pond. 15 years later, said cousin dredged and enlarged the pond and spread all the extra dirt over his 3 acre front property. Needless to say, after 2 seprate attempts to find it, I've given up. : (

I fall in the "some girlfriend swiped it" category....pretty sure it's sitting in a pawn shop in north Alabama somewhere. Considering the girl, it would have been better off getting lost for an MD'er to find....heh.

Lost mine at a private swim club about 40yrs ago. The whole area around there has been "re-developed" since then.

I lost mine while we were putting hay in one of our barns. The last time I remember seeing it was placing it on a ledge above the door when we backed the wagon in. I was riding on top of the bales of hay and had to duck when entering the barn. The barn was over a hundred years old and the packed hay on the floor was over three feet deep. I looked for it several times but never could find it. The farm isn't in our family anymore and I don't believe the new owner would try to return it if he did find it. That was about fifty years ago.

Mine was stolen--that was in the early 80’s --or at least I think that’s what happen--I don’t remember--hint/hint :cool:

Wife (then girlfriend) almost lost it while swimming in a lake. It fell off her hand in about 2-3' of water at night (don't ask). She panicked but it was found in about a minute.

I put a poll asking who lost their class ring on another forum I frequent and with 40 folks voting 14 lost their class rings and 26 did not.

That's over 50%. We have a lot of work to do people! :D

I have found 3 and returned 1 so far.

I haven't had mine yet, but I have only had it for a little over a year. My sister has had her for quite a few yrs, but with the way she just leaves it on the counter after taking a shower I don't like her odds. lol :)

At Pro ain't that waterproof.

Girlfriend lost mine for me. Now that I look back on it (and her), it may be in a pawn shop somewhere. I remember it was pretty bad ass too, with a guitar and a dragon.

Girlfriends......You can't live with them, and then they turn into wives....And then you have no choice but to live with them. :laughing:

the only thing I lost in HS was my v!$%^&*()...:lol::lol::lol: I nor my parrents had the money to buy one so I never got one:(:( havnt ever found one either, if I do I will surely try to return it....GL+HH.....cliff.

Lost mine before I even graduated. I'm pretty sure I left it in my pants pocket when I worked at a car dealership in high school and wore a uniform. The uniforms were cleaned by a company so they probably ended up with it. :roll:

Then boyfriend lost it while "getting" pumpkins. I'm pretty sure it's beside the road as he was wiping his hands off afterward. Felt horrible :( I designed it myself and worked hard to pay it off, 10kt yellow gold, clear "diamond" stone, mustang one side and orange and blue other side, Penn Yan Academy. Might go back next year and try and find it. Pretty sure it's not a trashy area so maybe, just maybe I'll find it.

I still have mine, but if I lost it no one would want it. Living the meager life mine is one of the Balfour cheaper one.

Lost mine while drinking with some friends. I have always suspected it was stolen by a jealous friend over a girl, but all I know was that was the last night I ever saw it. For all I know it could be under a deck next to the a hot in someones back yard where I took it off.

Not sure if I lost it or the girl I only dated that once took it. :laughing:

Had it for only 6 mos.

Do still have my college ring, glad because its bigger. ;)

Back
Top Bottom