Another worthless post

OZ_IL

Forum Supporter
Don't even know why I bother :(

A penny(memorial) and some small key, pretty rusted over. Bunch of other garbage, but just one pull top :?:

Started snowing like there is no tomrrow, but unlike the East Coast, just flurries for a few hours :P

OZ

Where are you detecting? And its never a waste... You're getting out in fresh air and even if you're not getting great finds... you will and your helping clean up the environment ;)

Post a pick so we>ns can see. From where im at a pull top would look like a piece of silver :D

Cfmct-PI said:
OZ

Where are you detecting? And its never a waste... You're getting out in fresh air and even if you're not getting great finds... you will and your helping clean up the environment ;)
I don't mind picking up litter above ground, but it gets tiring gathering it from underground. Where's a wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh emoticon when yah need one :lol:

When I make it to my ex-managers property (that he is going to sell off) I should have a post that doesn't include a few pennies and pull tabs. Well I hope so anyway - property was built up in 1927.

Oz, perseverance is the name of the game. My finds of today were my first really exciting objects. That's after about 25 hours of detecting. I'm getting to know my detector better and what it's telling me and my finds are getting better. Now I had to go and buy a Minelab EXP II from Tony and I'll have to learn that one all over again, lol. I can't wait to get used to that one though. Seems like everyone that owns one is finding great, deep stuff.
Keep at it. Success will come.

I agree with Craig . (what am I saying :lol: ) Just getting out should be your first goel. We're getting hit with a Nor'easter right now and 15+" of snow possible. I know it can be rustrating but , that makes it all the more satisfying when you find something good. Be persistant and your day(s) will come.
:yes:

Just to clear things up my post was about my worthless post, not my worthless finds. A penny is worth something, right :roll:

Pay no attention to me, I go off on tangents after reading "found another ring" and/or "found some silver" posts :o(

Light snow cover here and dank condtions - perfect condions to attend a fishing show, which I am going to shortly :D

Stay safe you East Coasters :shock:

never a waste

Hey OZ,dont you go giving up on the greatest hobby of all,thats how it goes,ups and downs but the ups make it all worth it

Oz, I haven't been out since November. All I can do is see what the rest of you people are finding, and that just trips my trigger. You gotta know I'm chewin at the bit to get out. Even if I found a pulltab, that would be good right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom