OPERATION IRAQ Ring Found MAJOR Bowdish

headmix4u

Went from dirt digging to beach digging 1st real hunt solo What a mission got into trouble with the wife cause I went on a 4 hr hunt Mission well hopefully good thing's from the metal detecting forum can be repaid to a person of service here is the info from the ring a picture of Bowdish in Iraq will post pic of ring later if anyone can help out as i am busy. I went to a site for lost metal etc hoping to get my info forwarded as i could not find the maker of ring.

AE EGL DTB - 1873 U.S ARMY SIGNAL CORPS 1/114 INF OPERATION IRAQ FREEDOM

bowdish

In Iraq

Attachments

• bowdish 2.jpg
    bowdish 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 497
:?:Im confused
I dont quit understand your post..are ya looking for a ring in Iraq? did ya find a ring in Iraq?

Post makes no sense! I read it 8 times and still can't figure out what happened (other than your wife was mad).

I think he found the ring with Major Bowdish's name on it and must have googled the name and found the picture of the Major. I would email the info to the HQ of the major's unit, they will be able to contact him.

As the post said i found a really cool ring and i am happy to be someone who will return it to a person of service.

He shouldn't be too difficult to find. The military can contact him and give him your contact info. They won't give you his info. Let us know how you make out. It's very nice of you to try to return it to him. I'm sure the ring holds some serious sentimental value for him.

Back
Top Bottom