Help in WA

jasmith

I am sorry to say i dont share this hobby. I am actually here looking for someone to help me find my lost wedding ring. I lost it last week and know its in the front yard (for sure).
I went out and bought a detector but i have neither the time, energy, patience or skill required at this point to actually find it (hubby found a copper wire and a stack of change burried).
I dont know where to go, what to do. I live in Tacoma, WA and would really like anyone local that knows someone or is willing to contact me.
253-576-6084 (Jami Smith)....thanks!

sorry about your loss..hope it is only temporary.
Try putting the name TACOMA WA in big and bold letters.
Lots of times that is all it takes to get the attention you are needing.
I would love to help but there is a hundred and so miles between the two of us.
Good luck

Just tried calling and left a message. PM me with the info (location) and best time to call. Busy this weekend but sometime next week I may be able to come find it for you. WOLF

You've come to the right place. Once you get the word out you should have no problem finding somebody willing to help out.

Good luck on the search

-Kyle

Good luck on the finding of your ring.

Not quite as local as wolf but if you two don't hook up, I'd be willing to give it a shot. Live about a half hour away.

Wolf in WA

Wolf came over to my house and found my ring, in an area I was sure it wasnt within about 30 minutes. My husband called me at work and I screamed I was so excited. Unfortunately I didnt have my ring(s) soldered so he found the Engagement piece. I am going to be hacking away at a bush he (and my hubby) think the ring might be in and then he will come back and do that area. ALSO, I am going to call the electric company because the detector was going off and we have had some strange power things happen in the past...(maybe an underground wire is exposed)...
I cannot thank Wolf enough, and he wouldnt even accept any money for appreciation...I have saved this site to my favorites and will definately let others know how luck i was to have found you and Wolf!
I will be posting a picture momentarily (i suck at uploading...so give me a minute).
OK...I couldnt figure it out, so i added them to my profile...
PLEASE LOOK...See and praise Wolfs good and kind work!

Last edited:
Wolf came over to my house and found my ring, in an area I was sure it wasnt within about 30 minutes. My husband called me at work and I screamed I was so excited. Unfortunately I didnt have my ring(s) soldered so he found the Engagement piece. I am going to be hacking away at a bush he (and my hubby) think the ring might be in and then he will come back and do that area. ALSO, I am going to call the electric company because the detector was going off and we have had some strange power things happen in the past...(maybe an underground wire is exposed)...
I cannot thank Wolf enough, and he wouldnt even accept any money for appreciation...I have saved this site to my favorites and will definately let others know how luck i was to have found you and Wolf!
I will be posting a picture momentarily (i suck at uploading...so give me a minute).
OK...I couldnt figure it out, so i added them to my profile...
PLEASE LOOK...See and praise Wolfs good and kind work!

Tough yard to hunt. Signals everywhere. Owner said when it rains heavy the chain link fence is electrified. So I'm thinking the electrified ground is what made her machine and mine go nuts. Once the bush is gone if you have no luck. I'll hit it again.

Nice Going Wolf!!

These kind of stories are the greatest ever, renews faith in the human race. :yes: You are the Best. :D

The WOLF,sniffs it out!! Way to go Bro!! Nice job and great PR for our hobby!!! A bunch of us know that satisfying feeling of returning a lost ring to the rightful owner, SWEET!!!

Attachments

• thumbs-up.jpg
    thumbs-up.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 420
Good going! Nothing like the getting those karma points! :yes:

Very cool Wolf! These stories always cheer me up. I hope I get a chance to do the same thing someday.

Thanx everybody. Hopefully we'll have the same luck on ring #2. I've waited a long time to be able to use my machine to help somebody. It's better than findin loot and keepers. Although I like finding those also. Take care all and HH. WOLF

Back
Top Bottom