• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost Ring in New Orleans $500 Reward

Well all it takes is an email from someone who is interested, my email is above and I will share the contact info with you. If you do not want the $500 reward that's fine too. I don't set the reward all I do is ask if they are offering one.

If someone wants this search please contact me.
Thanks,
Chris

I found someone in New Orleans to take a look for the ring so I can delete this message if that is the proper thing to do? Also I will let you know if the ring is found.

Happy Hunting!

Best,
Chris Turner

I found someone in New Orleans to take a look for the ring so I can delete this message if that is the proper thing to do? Also I will let you know if the ring is found.

Happy Hunting!

Best,
Chris Turner

No don't hack up the thread! I get LOST MY STUFF e-mail and these stories don't get posted in Friendly MD. They almost always end well and are interesting to read when the site follows up. Follow up on this case if you get more information.

http://www.lostmystuff.net/index.php

Well I just got word that the ring wasn't found in the yard so that would mean the ring wasn't lost where they thought it was lost.

Now I'm looking for someone (Treasure hunter) who scuba dives and lives or visiting the Grand Cayman Island...?

Someone just contacted me looking for help...Anyone out there?

Thanks,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom