Baseball field gives up the GOLD!

Treasurekidd

Elite Member
I got out this morning for an hours hunt and hit a big sports field complex. The ground was pretty well frozen, so I skipped the ball fields, and hunted in a sandlot playground in the back of the complex. I scored a fair amount of clad, and with my hands frozen, was about to head back to the car, but decided to spend a few last minutes hunting around the swing set. About halfway through, I got a strong nickel signal at 4", and out popped this pretty 10K gold ring. It has a big green stone, surrounded by smaller white stones, but I'm guessing those are fake since it's only a 10K ring, but it's my first gold find in quite a while, so I'm happy with it!! Remember, when hunting playgrounds, don't forget to hunt a few feet behind the swings, as that's where Mom stands to push the little ones, and loses stuff like this in the process!! With the snow coming tonight (8-15"), it looks like I'll be hunting below the tide lines for a while! Thanks for looking, and HH!

Attachments

• edgewood_field_1_2_11_06_466.jpg
    edgewood_field_1_2_11_06_466.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 276
  • edgewood_gold_ring_1_2_11_06_278.jpg
    edgewood_gold_ring_1_2_11_06_278.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 294
  • edgewood_gold_ring_2_2_11_06_571.jpg
    edgewood_gold_ring_2_2_11_06_571.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 286
A ring really makes the day, ay, TK?!?
What a beauty! Very nice find.

Nice looking ring TK... I'm hoping the most of the storm bypasses down here and hits you broadside :D I'll be happy with 5 inches :)

Nice looking ring. Glad to see someone got out today

The snow is coming down pretty good here (spoiled my weekend :( . Hopefully it"ll fizzle out before it hits ya :D

Very nice gold ring there Tk, Congrats. I see it has a ring sizer on it...I bet those things are responsible for more lost rings and all due to being too lazy to get it properly sized. Love em!
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom