• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Could use Some Help Locating Owner of Class Ring

Greek2Me

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone,
I got to get out and finally do some detecting this weekend. I found this ring in an old lot and was wondering if anyone could help me locate the owner. It is a class ring from 1963 from Normandy high school around st Louis MO. It has the initials JPV inside the band.

I have googled but all my leads come up empty. I think it would be neat to find the owner and get it back into like new condition and return it to him. Assuming he is still alive.

Thanks for any help with websites or leads.

G2M

Attachments

• IMG_20140519_125818.jpg
    IMG_20140519_125818.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 670
  • IMG_20140519_125710_176-1.jpg
    IMG_20140519_125710_176-1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 659
Ring

try normandyhighschoolalumni.net I sent a message -- Michael green--found ring--19 63 -jpv help. hit contact us and leave massage. hope this helps.

1963 from Normandy high school around st Louis MO. It has the initials JPV inside the band.

Have you search the high school sight? Find the yearbook, and search the names of the graduation classes. Or you can call the school and see if they will help. Good luck.

Normandy Class Ring

In the event that the owner (?) doesn't claim this ring, please keep me in mind. I am a 1969 Graduate of Normandy High School in St. Louis, my ex-wife (now deceased) lost my ring in about 1970, we were just going steady. I was aboard ship so I was not able to look for it. Like a big dummy I contacted Jostens and had another one made (and paid for) to make the big dummy part worse, I gave that one to her. She can't possibly lose 2 of them? Well, she said she left it on the sink at school....Needless to say I have spent a long time monitoring EBAY to no avail, I posted a lost ad on the Normandy Alumni webpage, I am a alumni member, have been for years. I bought a metal detector just to find my ring but the DNR says I can't hunt for it at Lake Coffeen Illinois. I have just about given up on it. So, Please keep me in mind?

did you ever find the owner of this ring?

I ask, because I live in St. Louis and can try to assist if you are still trying to find the owner of this ring.

Thanks

Hey everyone,
I got to get out and finally do some detecting this weekend. I found this ring in an old lot and was wondering if anyone could help me locate the owner. It is a class ring from 1963 from Normandy high school around st Louis MO. It has the initials JPV inside the band.

I have googled but all my leads come up empty. I think it would be neat to find the owner and get it back into like new condition and return it to him. Assuming he is still alive.

Thanks for any help with websites or leads.

G2M

Here is a possible owner:

businesses.westernstcharlescountychamber.com/.../north-wind-enterprise-llc...
17721 North Service Road Wright City , MO 63390. (636) 456-2411. ... who to contact. James P. Vaccaro · Phone:(636) 456-2411

He's 69 years old and attended Normandy High.

Wayne

Good luck in your venture. I'm in the process of doing the same. I located the school and emailed the student counselor directly. She was able to locate the graduate's name and is working on locating him. Nice ring.

Back
Top Bottom