2020 Mega Clad Display!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys!

Happy 2021! Well, I was able to pull in $1,420 in total clad for 2020! Not bad but I am thinking that 2021 will be much different. Most parks and schools are pretty much done. It's been a wild ride for the pass 7 years of finding clad. I think this year I like to focus on more of the gold hunts. I will spend time around basketball courts, busy parks and under trees.

These pics are from my last clean up. (Nov-Dec) I think there is over $400 in clad. I have not really been displaying my clad lately since I have not had time. It's really hard to believe that I have found over $11,000 in clad since 2013!! Enjoy the line up!

If I find anything good, I will display it. Good luck to you all. May 2021 be a great year!:cool3:

Attachments

• 20210114_085316.jpg
    20210114_085316.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 599
  • 20210114_130823.jpg
    20210114_130823.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 564
  • 20210114_131002.jpg
    20210114_131002.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 569
  • 20210114_130943.jpg
    20210114_130943.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 559
Outstanding!!! Amazing every year is a jaw dropping display of totals! You should post a picture of your knees lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the Mega load of clad! I know actually how heavy those quarters can be. And good job on cleaning them too. Best in '21!

Thanks JAK! Yeah, you and me are in the same boat when it comes to mega cladding. Tons of work as you know but fun to hunt! I think 2021 will be a much different year. I know I say that every year but this time around I am changing my direction to find more gold. I guess my next goal could be reaching 12k but other then that, clad is very tough to find and I think you said that you may have a tough time finding too?? I saw all the glad you found and it was very impressive! You should display let me??? It would take time but boy it would be sweet! I bet you will be king of clad. For me, it's been a wild ride for sure!

Good luck in 2021!

Nox Dude

That's a nice pile of unburied treasure you have there? I'm hoping you hunt the beaches a lot? And I say hoping because if not i'm doing something seriously wrong lol. What are you swinging? I'm still getting used to my 800.

My hats off to you for just taking the time to line all those coins up for the shot. And again for so meticulously cleaning them. Unbelievable the amount of clad you dig. Congrats on a great year and thanks for sharing. Mark

That's a nice pile of unburied treasure you have there? I'm hoping you hunt the beaches a lot? And I say hoping because if not i'm doing something seriously wrong lol. What are you swinging? I'm still getting used to my 800.

I usually hunt parks and schools. I rarely ever go to the beach. I am using the Nox 800. I call it CladZilla! I got the 15 inch coil.

Nox Dude

My hats off to you for just taking the time to line all those coins up for the shot. And again for so meticulously cleaning them. Unbelievable the amount of clad you dig. Congrats on a great year and thanks for sharing. Mark

Thanks Mark! A lot of hard work but enjoy the fruits of displaying coins. This year will be tough to find. I may just hunt for gold only.

Nox Dude

Congrats on your clad haul for 2020. How often do you hunt to be able to find this many coins?

Noxdude... You have way too much patience. I could never line up all those dam quarters just to take a picture. I'd hurt my back picking up a bucket full of that many quarters!
I made over $1500 in clad by the time i quit detecting (due to covid) at the end of august (3587 quarters), but I turned 'em in a month at a time. That is one impressive display! Great work, man! You are a true clad hero!

Truly awesome!
Love seeing your yearly clad totals every year!
Love too see a photo of all those quarters vertically stacked,
like a tower :cool3:
maybe your ceiling isn't high enough :D

Noxdude... You have way too much patience. I could never line up all those dam quarters just to take a picture. I'd hurt my back picking up a bucket full of that many quarters!
I made over $1500 in clad by the time i quit detecting (due to covid) at the end of august (3587 quarters), but I turned 'em in a month at a time. That is one impressive display! Great work, man! You are a true clad hero!

Very impressive wasatchau! What is your specialty on how you collect clad? $1,500 is a mega haul! I am glad to display. Its really not hard. I use a meter stick to line up. Not that difficult. I am going to focus on gold this year. My clad days are behind me for a while at least until the parks and schools get recharged with new coins. lol

NoxDude

Noxdude, In 2020 I prospected schools, mostly middle schools that have vending machines in the poorer parts of town . Put in a fiver, get three dollar coins back. I managed to find four schools that produced almost a grand in coin, along with a bunch of silver and my first platinum. All rough neighborhoods, but really quiet when I was there. You know how it feels to hit those 50 to 80 quarter and 10+ dollar coin days. It adds up quick.
I also hit a couple of baseball/softball fields that are locked up except for games. I got my only gold there, not from the play field , but from the spectator areas. And of course I hit a lot of those dime-an-hour spots too.
Missing the last four months of the year hurt. I was headed for my first $2K year until the covid threat shut me down. But I'd rather sit at home and wish I was out-there than be in an ICU.
I've always been amazed at your annual take. It is amazing how you do that year after year. I wouldn't want to have to follow you around and try to find anything!
Happy Hunting Noxdude!

Back
Top Bottom