lost ....but not found

Riffmeister

Forum Supporter
I for the first time hunting was asked to help find a ring a guy lost at a park i had just started to hunt, he was soo excited to see/ask me to help find his ring for him he said it looks like a class ring ...but says dodge/chrysler on the side and has a large ruby on top he had it for fifteen years and he said he would pay me a good reward if i could find it for him....so for the rest of that day i searched that park and i didnt find it :no: that sucks i really wanted to find that ring !!! not for a reward money either-- it would have made me feel really good to help someone out in that situation, i lost my high school class ring when i was 19 it has a huge ruby and is 14k , i left it on the back of my dads car when he left for work--- the next day my dad swore he saw it on the side of the highway..... he did, that was it, he picked it up and brought it back to me i felt so happy to have my 500 dollar ring back!! so i am disapointed that i couldnt help the guy, would have been one of the things on my to do list completed also-- i refuse to give up so quick though i will go back and try some more!! you know something like that means alot to a person when they are willing to pay a complete stranger for somthing !! kinda really disapointing-

Yep, pretty much all you can do is take his name and number. We had a couple in Rhode Island that asked us to help find their ring, and it took us 3 long weekends of hunting.

Then the last day, when we were ready to give up, I just happen to find it! I couldn't believe it! They sure were happy when we called them. :D

That is truly a miracle you got your class ring back... wow!

ya im going to try and look for his ring again today, as for my class ring... i thought my dad was on drugs telling me he saw it on the side of the road! But i still have it today:)

Back
Top Bottom