Found My First Silver Ring Today!!!

Eric1

Found this out in the forest by a creek. Rang in as the .25 symbol on my Ace 250. I seen the 925 stamped on the ring and know I had a real silver ring.:sweet: These are the finds that keep me detecting!

silver ring.jpg

Congratulations Eric!! The first is a great feeling. I hope to see you post many more. HH

Congrats on the silver - It's one of the nicer rings I've seen.

Don't forget to make notes about where you found it, and what you believe the area have been used for based on what you found. - and don't share the notes with anybody ;)

One day you may be lucky enough to see a patern, so you can go strait to similar places in the future.

I still remember my first piece of jewelry - it started a small goldrush for me, and encouraged me to get out there more often.

GL and HH

/Steffen

Congrats on the silver - It's one of the nicer rings I've seen.

Don't forget to make notes about where you found it, and what you believe the area have been used for based on what you found. - and don't share the notes with anybody ;)

One day you may be lucky enough to see a patern, so you can go strait to similar places in the future.

I still remember my first piece of jewelry - it started a small goldrush for me, and encouraged me to get out there more often.

GL and HH

/Steffen

Thank you. That is good advice.

Back
Top Bottom