The fight is over.

cmbtvet

Forum Supporter
I posted earlier in August that my dad was diagnosed again with cancer. He fought this fight 10 years ago and won.

He passed away last friday.

I posted earlier in August that my dad was diagnosed again with cancer. He fought this fight 10 years ago and won.

He passed away last friday.

Sorry to hear that.Lost my dad June 23rd.When his cancer came back it took him in a month.He was one of those guys everybody loved.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Just remember, he now watches over you from a place higher up. Be strong.......Curt:grin:

Prayers with you. We have this hope-we shall see our loved ones again! The pain is so real now-but the unspeakable joy of the future is for us all. Thanks be unto God for His Uspeakable Gift.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine back in June. I miss both my parents but wouldn't wish them back again in the condition they were in when they passed. My prayers are with you and your family. Rick

Sorry to hear about your loss. My dad passed away in Feb 2008 and I STILL miss him:( Him and I had a weird relationship as we butted heads CONSTANTLY, but yet deep down... My aunt (his sister) described us as, "two bulls in a china shop and that usually means that you two think alike." Praying for you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom