Looking for a buddy near Stafford Virginia.

Gunny1371

My name is Andrew and I just retired out of the military a couple of years ago and now I am in Stafford looking for a new hobby. So I’m picking up metal detecting, I did it for years in the military but it’s new territory for me out in the civilian world, so I was hoping to find a friend, a mentor or a guide to show me the ropes and possibly join a group or club near the area if one exists. Thank you for reading and reaching out to me if you have time. Take care have a wonderful day.

Funny

There's a few clubs you can check out up that way. I think a group meets up at The Battlefield Restaurant on Lafayette Blvd. in Fredericksburg, don't know when though. NVRHA up Manassas way, Rapidan Relic Hunters Club in Remington Va.?, And Hanover Metal Detecting Club in my neck of the woods. I think there's a website for a few of the one's I mentioned. Good luck!

hey Andrew, welcome to the hobby. i live in alexandria, va. would love to hook up and do some digging and show you the ropes. what kind of machine do you have? do you have any places to dig? let me know if you are interested, digger dug.

Back
Top Bottom