Michiganders

Anyone up for a couple hour hunt tomorrow? Im in Brighton but can travel out to Howell or Livonia, Plymouth area.

I will be heading to flint to the civic park area on Sunday 7/7 on my way home from vacation. Looks like the weather will be nice. Post here or message me if anyone can meet up.

You guys make it out there yet? I would be game if I have the day off...

Anyone up for a couple hour hunt tomorrow? Im in Brighton but can travel out to Howell or Livonia, Plymouth area.

I will be heading to flint to the civic park area on Sunday 7/7 on my way home from vacation. Looks like the weather will be nice. Post here or message me if anyone can meet up.

Anyone available for a daring flint hunt this weekend?

I lived by civic park elementary in flint. I would love to detect that place. I grew up there. I think there would be good finds there. It's okay. The Neighborhood is sketchy, I'll bring my 9 mil pin pointer. Lol

I don't think there would be folks with nice detectors around there so it may have rewards.

Rick you ready ?

Macomb County, Mt.Clemens. Did some detecting years back, would like to start again. Have all the gear and just set it up to use Bluetooth for the earphones. Most weekends are good or after 6 pm most weekdays. Just not as enjoyable alone.

Weather is great this weekend

LOL...I haven't been here in over a year and guessed at my login. Must be the long, cold U.P. winters.
I won't be joining you folks for a downstate hunt but wish you luck!

I'll be back in the up soon can't take the people down here. Only been here 3 months but feels like insanity already

Back
Top Bottom