Last Weeks SoCal Oldies And More GOLD!

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are some finds from a couple hunts last week. I lucked out and found a nice 14k men's wedding band. I could see why you beach hunters like the gold so much. That is my 6th piece of gold this year. I also found a few more silver coins, a 1916d Buffalo nickel, an 1895 injun, and a pile of wheats.

I did find a mystery items. The thing that says "Call for Salesman" Anyone have any ideas on that piece?

Hope you're all doing well.
Jason

Attachments

• FAF20B8B-2C5E-4DB2-9607-5212D1058BF1.jpg
    FAF20B8B-2C5E-4DB2-9607-5212D1058BF1.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 398
  • 61164162427__B519A5DB-D116-4DB4-93E2-0CCA180040CE.jpg
    61164162427__B519A5DB-D116-4DB4-93E2-0CCA180040CE.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_4232.jpg
    IMG_4232.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 354
A beautiful hunk of 14 K Jason. It is fun watching your success grow with each report. The tribe of Indian's from this year is already larger than my career finds of them and the Silver pile just keeps on getting bigger. Your really having a very amazing year and I hope this kind of success stays with you for a very long time. Trapper

Good show , as always. Question: Where did the gold ring come up as on your TID ?

I'm jealous of the war nickels, I have yet to find one. Awesome

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

A beautiful hunk of 14 K Jason. It is fun watching your success grow with each report. The tribe of Indian's from this year is already larger than my career finds of them and the Silver pile just keeps on getting bigger. Your really having a very amazing year and I hope this kind of success stays with you for a very long time. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! It sure has been a blast finding all these indians at this spot. Hope you've been able to do some hunting with your other hobbies.
Good show , as always. Question: Where did the gold ring come up as on your TID ?
Thanks Tom. It was a mid tone on my Etrac 12-20
Nice ring and the others!
Thaks
I'm jealous of the war nickels, I have yet to find one. Awesome

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks and hope you can find that war nickel.
That is some good hunting! Congrats on all the finds!
Thanks bud!
Awesome as always Jason ! Congrats on more great hunts .
Thank you, I appreciate it.

..... It was a mid tone on my Etrac 12-20 ....

But the range that you accepted on your Etrac (ie.: to decide to chase this mid-tone range) is still above round tabs, right ? Or are you in the So. CA parks digging all the aluminum too ?

But the range that you accepted on your Etrac (ie.: to decide to chase this mid-tone range) is still above round tabs, right ? Or are you in the So. CA parks digging all the aluminum too ?

Without giving too much away, this spot has been a unique experience where I have been digging way more than what I normally would and got lucky with some gold. I keep telling Dan to dig everything at this spot as you never know what will show up. He hasn't found any gold and I have found 5 now at this spot and my buddy Kurt has found 1. I know its luck too, but you should see all the square and round tabs I've dug. I guess it has paid off.

Tom , are you insinuating that ring is an aluminum junker as in that particular style that we have found 100s of ? 🤣 glad I didn't say that ! Lol...

Totally amazing, FIVE gold from one spot???
I love the clay marble too:yes:
That 'salesman" piece looks like it was broken, maybe a key at one time?
Perhaps it was the top of a bell and sat on a counter (like a car repair place)

Tom , are you insinuating that ring is an aluminum junker as in that particular style that we have found 100s of ? 🤣 glad I didn't say that ! Lol...
I know those little kids rings you are talking about. They ring up so good only to find a crappy aluminum ring.
Totally amazing, FIVE gold from one spot???
I love the clay marble too:yes:
That 'salesman" piece looks like it was broken, maybe a key at one time?
Perhaps it was the top of a bell and sat on a counter (like a car repair place)
Thanks buddy! I think you are onto something there with the top of the bell maybe. I tried searching something like that but nothing.
Your killing it “Mr. Marble”!
Thanks Tom!
Congrats the gold and silver Jason, fine hunting as usual. You are having a great year. Keep at it. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark, I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom